Friday, June 01, 2007

CONTEST! WIN A MIX CD! NO JOKE!

Believe it or not (and why wouldn't you), I've been doing this blog for eleven months now. That's 330 some-odd days and at least 500 video clips. I've had a ball with it and hope you have too. And I thought, wouldn't it be nice to give something back to my loyal viewers?

So I'm putting a little contest together. Send me a note naming your three favorite clips that I've posted here, and at the end of the month one random participant will be selected to receive a mix CD from me. I've got around 1200 CDs and eclectic enough taste that I can make something satisfactory for you, I dare say.

So send your lists of three to myfavoritemetube@gmail.com. At the end of the month I'll post the top finishers and announce the winner, who'll get a note asking for some favorite songs to give me an idea of what they like, and a CD will follow. No cost to you. Cost of CD & mailing to me. Even our friends in foreign lands can participate.

Hopefully, your reaction to the notification of your winning will be something like this.

No comments: