Saturday, January 26, 2008

The ugly side of show biz

This is the most offensive clip I've ever posted. And I posted "You'll Come One Day."

Howard Stern had Gilbert Gottfried on as a guest one day, and asked him if he'd heard Ed McMahon's new audio book. He then played a number of clips of Ed reading aloud. The clips were, how you say, tampered with, and made Ed sound... well, "sick" isn't a bad way to describe it. Gilbert proves to be a great audience - his laughter is a perfect seasoning.

I'm going to say it again. This is thoroughly offensive, with language that would shatter nuns at twenty paces. Don't play near the kids. I personally use headphones. And my stomach hurts from laughing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think this is funny? Hmmmm. Silly, one-note, juvenile shite as far as I'm concerned.

Patrick said...

Well, like Caesar used to say, "De gustibus non est disputandum."

Anonymous said...

Awesome post! Thanks a lot for the information.