Friday, September 15, 2006

The Voice of the Heavens

Harvey Sid Fisher is a performer who once recorded an album called Astrology Songs, describing the special qualities of each sign of the zodiac. The fact that the songs weren't, erm, quality mattered not a whit - there was something about them...

I had twelve choices for a clip here, and though part of me thought Virgo best, as that's this month's sign, and another part wanted Taurus, just for its opening lines ("Talk about the Taurus, talk about the bully bull bull"), I decided to put Pisces up, purely for the selfish reason of it being my own sign. (Just barely - a woman who did my chart said I'd be an Aquarius if I'd been born 23 minutes earlier.)



If you want to see what he has to sing about you, check out his MySpace page here. It doesn't mention his lifetime achievement award from UC-Berkeley, but you can't have everything...

No comments: