Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Don't Look, Ethel!

There are times when I wonder if going for my master's degree in fine arts will be worth my while. Then I see clips like this and I feel better.



Meet Frank Pichel, who has a master's in microbiology and has gone on to make life easier for streakers nationwide. He could give up when his tearaway suit fails (he looks so sad at 1:00, and not even for his pixelatedness), but he perseveres and winds up with a perfect run. Go, Frank! Just, uh, go in the other direction.

NOTE: I went back through the last seven months and updated all the broken embeds I could. It was a pretty time-consuming process, as you can imagine. So in the future, if you can't open the link I've described, but YouTube has a similar one on hand, let me know and I'll update it.

No comments: