Saturday, April 05, 2008

I drop a bomb on you



This is the final week I'll be running MeTube. My last entry will be on Friday, April 11.

I'm going to move up to Maine and live in an Airstream trailer and write a novel. I'll be living off the grid - no phone, no electricity, and no Internet. I'll drive into town once a week or so to check emails and such, but the days of carousing among the clips are coming to a close.

Also, to be honest, not having the means to surf the nets will provide me with some much needed discipline. If I learned one thing from my unexpected forced withdrawl last month, it's that I can get a lot done when I can focus.

So any more dubbed clips of FDR swearing...



...or X-rated trailers created by the makers of Scooby-Doo...



...or oddly compelling clips my friends send me (thanks once again to Paul in NJ)...



...or even clips of people licking their own elbows (you'd be amazed how many there are)...



...will have to come to you from somewhere else.

I've got a great bunch of final clips lined up for this week, so let's go out with a bang. Thank you all so much for stopping by, and now, let the wild rumpus start!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean no more Agony Booth posting, either?

Patrick said...

It does. No countdowns there - I'll just announce my departure and that'll be it.

musaddiq said...

nce one
iimpressed